Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Top ten: why I love my new WordPress website


top ten: why I love my new WordPress website



If you are reading this, then chances are you are on my new website! Building this site in WordPress was easy and fun, and I love all of the flexibility I have with features, pages, and log-in options. New features that excite me about this new site: Cleaner audio listening page Great related RSS feeds on all pages Password-protected fans-only page Easy to manage, customized right column Editor-heaven via a standard but effortless page editor Integrated blog so its all in one place Simple, c
http://hmphilipp.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/top-ten-why-i-love-my-new-wordpress-website/

NEW MUSIC: LUDACRIS & CHRIS BROWN



THIS SONG IS NUTZ!! I KNOW IM NOT THE 1st ONE TO BREAK IT BUT ITS SO DOPE THAT I STILL HAD TO POST IT!!! ENJOY! Ludacris WHAT THEM GIRLS LIKE Ludacris feat Chris Brown and Sean Garret
http://kothelegend.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/new-music-ludacris-chris-brown/


Bookmarks:


  1. fun games
  2. best movies
  3. movies com

No comments: